x32 edit pc under windows 10

1. #1 by Walter De Boer on 08-08-2015

x32 edit pc under windows 10

I had to upgrade my computer, now the new x32 edit doesn't fit into my windows. to wide. So i can't end it like it shoud. To bad i was happy with the new look and full screen under windows 7.
    Tips ?
  2. #2 by Kevin Maxwell on 08-08-2015
    - Walter De Boer wrote View Post
    I had to upgrade my computer, now the new x32 edit doesn't fit into my windows. to wide. So i can't end it like it shoud. To bad i was happy with the new look and full screen under windows 7.
    Tips ?
    Have you tried going to the “Setup” Button “Global” tab and making sure that the scaling screen width is set to 1000 and hit reset? I am sure you have also tried clicking on the “+” in the upper right corner of the screen. If either of those doesn't work there must be a way to scale individual screens in Windows 10 (insert sarcasm here) because it is perfect (out of sarcasm mode). I am never an early adopter of windows upgrades and am glad that people like you are and can tell us what to watch out for.
  3. #3 by Walter De Boer on 08-09-2015
    Thanks Kevin that works, but ...... now it fills only 3/4 of the screen so back to the early version. Well its working ! Now I have to seen how to hide the task bar in 10 because its in the way, well it's Sunday so time enough.