White Blue Screen got me - Thought I'd avoided it

1. #1 by Rob Rolley on 1 Week Ago

My Voicelive 3 screen failed during rehearsal this week. It still works audio wise but I just get a white screen with a blue rectangle but without he display I can't use it. I bought it in 2014 so now out of warranty. I am trying to get it repaired in the UK which may take some time as TC Helicon won't repair as its out of warrantee so I got passed on to other repair companies ...??!!!
    . That isn't good.. It couldn't have come at a worse time as have gig the Friday. Not impressed.with reliability or the way I was dumped when it was out of warranty. it's the first piece of kit I have had issues with other than wear and tear on cables..but they aren't expensive to repair. Very lack lustre. I had seen the white screen thread but thought I had got away with it.
  2. #2 by VoiceLiveEditor on 1 Week Ago
    Hi Rob,

AFAIK Real Electronics is the UK Repair Center for In and Out of Warranty Repairs.

Have you contacted them on their contact page?

http://www.realelectronics.co.uk/RepairQuoteRequest.php

3. #3 by Rob Rolley on 6 Days Ago

Hi there

Yes thanks for that. I am in dialog with them, so hopefully it will be repaired soon. They are working on getting me a quotation for the part an labour.
    Fingers crossed I still keep both arms and legs !

Kind regards Rob