specifying custom harmony notes for various voicelive products

1. #1 by Neil McFarlane on 2 Weeks Ago

specifying custom harmony notes for various voicelive products

Can someone tell me which voice processors (voicelive models or other) enable you to specify custom harmony notes for specific sung notes. E.g. if I sing three notes in succession, say E, G and A, and I want the E to be accompanied by a higher E (octave up), the G accompanied by a higher B (third up) and the A to be accompanied by a Bb (yeah, I know, just for example), can I do that on Voicelive 1, 2 and 3? (Or other brands/products would be useful to know too.)

I have a voicelive play which I like, but the lack of control of harmonies makes everything sound a bit country-ish.
  2. #2 by VoiceLiveEditor on 2 Weeks Ago
    AFAIK Current Products supporting Custom Scales are:-
    VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive 3

3. #3 by Neil McFarlane on 1 Week Ago
    Thanks for the reply, can I just clarify... If I want to for example sing a series of three rising notes, I can specify that with note no. 1, the harmony note can be note x, with note no. 2, the harmony can be note y, and 3 can be z, and notes x,y, and z can be any note I choose? So they might also rise, might fall, or might even all be the same note, whatever I specify?

I think this is a little different from specifying a custom key.
  4. #4 by VoiceLiveEditor on 1 Week Ago
    Hi

Yes you specify what note will be generated for each incoming note, you can also specify N/C no change; so output note then is same as input note.