New DM8008

1. #1 by Gary Higgins on 1 Week Ago

New DM8008

A whole new ultranet tool expands our possibilities...

http://www.musictri.be/Categories/Kl...DM8008/p/P0DC6
  2. #2 by Robert Lofgren on 1 Week Ago
    Cool!

How do you guys find all new stuff all the time - Are you hitting refresh every five seconds?!

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Check the knowledgebase at https://kb.musictri.be/mghome

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    That unit would be very cool, if it wasn't for those Euroblocks. I had to wire up a 4 channel QSC amp for a church a few years ago that had those connectors - was not impressed.

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  4. #4 by Gary Higgins on 1 Week Ago
    - Robert Lofgren wrote View Post
    Cool!

How do you guys find all new stuff all the time - Are you hitting refresh every five seconds?!
    Damn it, busted!....but seriously I only signed up for their newsletter a while back and get new products/announcements delivered to my email.
  5. #5 by Ben Freedman on 1 Week Ago
    I agree... Needs XLRs... I guess this is designed for perm install....

I would love a Ultranet to XLR converter with 1 channel or maybe 2, about the size of a direct box... And battery powered for 48hrs... AND MAKES COFFEE!

Smiles,

Ben
  6. #6 by Richard YClark on 1 Week Ago
    Yes just what lots of people have been asking for , except for the Euro block connectors.
  7. #7 by Paul Vannatto on 1 Week Ago
    - Ben Freedman wrote View Post
    And battery powered for 48hrs... AND MAKES COFFEE!
    Wow! That would be one long gig. No wonder you also require it to make coffee...

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  8. #8 by Gary Higgins on 1 Week Ago
    - Richard YClark wrote View Post
    ..except for the Euro block connectors.
    I have never had the pleasure of using them BUT I think I would figure it out if the gear solved an issue or 3 for me. I can see some pretty cool uses like in conjunction with the p16i and adat etc. I did do a quick amazon search and found them in various forms including a block of 8 as 1 single unit? Have no clue as to size/fits or if a standard audio format, the form itself is balanced with same wiring as an XLR (hot/cold/shield). I also saw several male and female xlr to euro block premade adapters available. Space on a 1 rack unit and cost probably kept XLR's out of the picture.
  9. #9 by Craig Fowler on 1 Week Ago
    Space on a 1 rack unit and cost probably kept XLR's out of the picture.
    IDK about that. There are plenty of devices out there that manage to fit a transformer, DAC and XLR sockets in 1RU. If this was ultranet in+thru, 16 XLR out in 1RU, it would make for an awesome addition to an X32Core as an IEM mixer\audio distributor.
  10. #10 by Gary Higgins on 1 Week Ago
    - Craig Fowler wrote View Post
    IDK about that. There are plenty of devices out there that manage to fit a transformer, DAC and XLR sockets in 1RU. If this was ultranet in+thru, 16 XLR out in 1RU, it would make for an awesome addition to an X32Core as an IEM mixer\audio distributor.
    I guess that is true enough with regard to the XLR's. The unit does have ultranet in/thru however. You have to select which 8 p16 ch's you use by a switch setting. You would need 2 of them to do all 16 for the Core and yes that would be very cool, I believe the info says up to 7 of them can be used together via the thru...but then there's the price...of which I have no clue. I'd guess 300-400?