Setting up and controlling the FX2000 and FCB1010 with live changes and as stomp box

1. #1 by Andrew Loeffler on 06-13-2018

Setting up and controlling the FX2000 and FCB1010 with live changes and as stomp box

I have figured out how to change the internal sounds

There is something I am not understanding with the stuff I found on the web regarding assigning presets to pedals and/or controlling the FX2000 with the FCB1010.

I am hoping someone can direct me to step by step procedures for setting up and controlling the FX2000 with the FCB1010. I am new to MIDI so I need instructions in the following manner:
    1) Press Edit; 2) Use edit button 1; etc...

I found a couple sites that were very helpful, but did not get into the programming in depth, or the authors presumed some knowledge was already there.

As I said, I need step by step instructions either for live control on parameters and sounds and also setting up the the FCB1010 like a bunch of stomp boxes.

The unit is fantastic and it is giving me the sound effects I have been looking for. I am just not up to speed with MIDI, assigning channels, parameters, etc...

Thanks in advance for any help.