X-Live Backordered Forever!

1. #11 by Gary Baker on 3 Weeks Ago
    This might be a dumb question, but I plead ignorance...What's A09 Microcode?
  2. #12 by Richard YClark on 3 Weeks Ago
    That is the firmware version that the X-Live cards tend to come with. The current version is A11. So you may need to do an update when your card finally arrives.
  3. #13 by Mark Norgren on 2 Weeks Ago

Another Delay?

Just got another notice from MF that they have pushed back the date till May 19th. Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this date to be pushed back yet again?
  4. #14 by Robert Lofgren on 2 Weeks Ago
    They probably sold out their pre-orders already and you are on the backorders list...

There has been a huge demand for the x-live and there were already +11.000 on order in November and the list has grown since.

- Mark Norgren wrote View Post
    Just got another notice from MF that they have pushed back the date till May 19th. Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this date to be pushed back yet again?

__________________________________________________ _______________________

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  5. #15 by Mark Norgren on 1 Week Ago

There is Hope!

FYI, Mine just shipped from MF!
  6. #16 by Gary Baker on 1 Week Ago
    The two I had on back order with GC Pro just showed up this morning. Got them installed, tested and everything seems to be working like a charm.

One note...I couldn't figure out how to tell what firmware version they had on them, so I just updated to A11. What am I missing....How can you check firmware?
  7. #17 by Anthonie Hunter on 1 Week Ago
    https://youtu.be/XqaepY69zBw

Check around 1:20 minutes
  8. #18 by Gary Higgins on 6 Days Ago
    - Anthonie Hunter wrote View Post
    https://youtu.be/XqaepY69zBw

Check around 1:20 minutes

If you own a Core or M32C there still is no way to tell. It would be great to have the X-Live firmware number show on the X/M Edit connection page where the main firmware and edit version number shows. Or on the card page. Maybe in the next update?
  9. #19 by Gary Baker on 6 Days Ago
    Got it. I completely missed that. Thank you!