Midas M32c and ULM202?

1. #1 by Steve Lynch on 3 Weeks Ago

Midas M32c and ULM202?

Hey! I was wondering... for a quick and dirty VOG mic, or announcements, etc, will the ULM202 USB mics plug directly into the M32C? I am a DJ, as well as an audio / video production guy, and sometimes I don't want to bring a rack of UHF-R, or QLX-D mics out.

I'm trying to bring my weight of my console down, as it contains a full Blackmagic design broadcast mixing system on the right rack, and a full Midas mixing rack on the left. Add in fiber optic transmitters, patch bays, Hard drive racks, 4 touch monitors, XTouch controller, and a couple computers, and it's a couple hundred lbs..

Will these little cheap mics interface directly with the midas?

Thanks!
  2. #2 by Gary Higgins on 3 Weeks Ago
    - Steve Lynch wrote View Post
    Hey! I was wondering... for a quick and dirty VOG mic, or announcements, etc, will the ULM202 USB mics plug directly into the M32C? I am a DJ, as well as an audio / video production guy, and sometimes I don't want to bring a rack of UHF-R, or QLX-D mics out.

I'm trying to bring my weight of my console down, as it contains a full Blackmagic design broadcast mixing system on the right rack, and a full Midas mixing rack on the left. Add in fiber optic transmitters, patch bays, Hard drive racks, 4 touch monitors, XTouch controller, and a couple computers, and it's a couple hundred lbs..

Will these little cheap mics interface directly with the midas?

Thanks!
    Dont think it will work, there are specific Behringer mixers that they can be used with, pretty sure the m32 USB port wont do it.