iPad audio played back though UMC404HD

1. #1 by Otto Acevedo on 04-25-2018

iPad audio played back though UMC404HD

I use backing tracks through an iPad/iPhone. Can I connected them using an apple camera kit to the UMC404HD and have the signal come out through the xlr outs? I know on a computer I have to select usb 1/2 for that but on the ios devices as far as I know I cannot select that
  2. #2 by Ken Mitchell on 04-29-2018
    - Otto Acevedo wrote View Post
    I use backing tracks through an iPad/iPhone. Can I connected them using an apple camera kit to the UMC404HD and have the signal come out through the xlr outs? I know on a computer I have to select usb 1/2 for that but on the ios devices as far as I know I cannot select that
    HI Otto,

I just tested it and the 404HD shows up as a playback device just like lightning headphones or a paired bluetooth speaker. There's no way (that I can find) to select between USB1/2 or 3/4 but, luckily for you, 1/2 is the default. Tested on an iPad Air 2 running ios 11.3 and Spotify.

Ken

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
  3. #3 by Otto Acevedo on 04-30-2018
    - Ken Mitchell wrote View Post
    HI Otto,

I just tested it and the 404HD shows up as a playback device just like lightning headphones or a paired bluetooth speaker. There's no way (that I can find) to select between USB1/2 or 3/4 but, luckily for you, 1/2 is the default. Tested on an iPad Air 2 running ios 11.3 and Spotify.

Ken
    Thx