Can not delete sequence

1. #1 by J P Garmon on 04-17-2018

Can not delete sequence

I have tried everything I can think of and followed the instructions in the manual to record over a sequence I have in 4 backing tracks. Each time I return to the preset it is still there. I made the mistake of using an existing preset that had a sequence recorded for 4 new backing tracks and it copied to all 4. Somehow I managed to record over it for 2 of the backing tracks but can not get rid of it for the last 2. I have no idea what I am doing differently. I store it each time after I record over the sequence. When I re-select the backing track the sequence is still there. I have a VL3X. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 3 Weeks Ago
    Hey JP,
    It sounds more like you're able to remove the sequence but are not able to save your changes? You say you "Store" your changes and they don't take really save. How are you doing this? Using the "Store" button to save in the same way you save effect changes to a preset won't work, there's a separate save button in the backing track screen. Once you've made your changes to the sequence, press the button that looks like a floppy disk, it's mapped to the "uMOD" footswitch. Cheers

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.