Behringer Xenyx X1204USB Problem.

1. #1 by Aaron Michael on 03-12-2018

Behringer Xenyx X1204USB Problem.

I've been having a dip in signal in strength. My mic or guitar will lose it's volume after a few minutes of playing. Usually around an hour or 2. When it does this I have to turn the board off, then wait a few seconds and turn it back on. That will usually buy me a few more minutes. It's like the power is getting sapped from the board. I'm hoping it's just the fuse, but do any of you know what else that could be?
  2. #2 by Ken Mitchell on 03-15-2018
    - Aaron Michael wrote View Post
    I've been having a dip in signal in strength. My mic or guitar will lose it's volume after a few minutes of playing. Usually around an hour or 2. When it does this I have to turn the board off, then wait a few seconds and turn it back on. That will usually buy me a few more minutes. It's like the power is getting sapped from the board. I'm hoping it's just the fuse, but do any of you know what else that could be?
    Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, this sounds more like a circuit problem within the board itself. How old is it? Is it still under warranty? In any case I'd recommend contacting Behringer support to discuss repair options.

Ken

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver