MP-76 & Switch 6/3

1. #1 by Musicmadmanharp on 1 Week Ago

MP-76 & Switch 6/3

Can the MP-76 and Switch 6(s) be used on the same preset(s) at the same time depending if you are playing guitar or , by switching from the guitar to a MP-76 and singing with out being next to the Swithe 6/3 or VL3X ?

EZ :

HR
  2. #2 by Musicmadmanharp on 1 Week Ago
    I know you saw this Spencer heh heh
  3. #3 by VoiceLiveEditor on 1 Week Ago
    Hi
    Yes, they mp-76/mp75 and the Switch 3/6 have independent control, so you can use the mp76 for switching harmony on/off go up down presets, and map the switch 3/6 to be your gtr effects control, which would then give you some room to play away from the vl3 unit itself.

4. #4 by Musicmadmanharp on 1 Week Ago
    - VoiceLiveEditor wrote View Post
    Hi
    Yes, they mp-76/mp75 and the Switch 3/6 have independent control, so you can use the mp76 for switching harmony on/off go up down presets, and map the switch 3/6 to be your gtr effects control, which would then give you some room to play away from the vl3 unit itself.
    Thanks . This is very good to know .

Besides playing guitar and singing I also blow hard Jump Blues on a harmonica/Blues Harp .

I had wanted to make a Nano Switch 6 to mount on/inside a Shure 520D HiHz Green bullet mic and into my VL3X's guitar input to begin with using the TRS headphone cable into the mic and into the VL3X's foot switch input . Cool huh

I use a bullet mic into my tube amp and know it will also work in the VL3x's guitar input ............

I got lazy/anxious/ambitious and eventually frustrated and broke down and got the MP-76 . I couldn't find the nano switches small enough for the project , but it's still in the works . I hope to find the manufacturer of those small nano switches on my MP-76 - they would be ideal for the bullet mic NanoSwitch 6 assembly, I think they could actually fit .

I guess I'll get that Switch 6 after all , but ........

I was also thinking on making one with lighted LED's to illuminate when a switch is engaged
    I have 3 FS-6 Boss switches and it's got me thinking , they each have LEDs on each of the two stomp switches they have , they can be set to momentary or latched .

EZ :

HR