VoiceLive Play and wireless in-ear monitors

1. #1 by Kole Dunn on 02-10-2018

VoiceLive Play and wireless in-ear monitors

Hello,

I'm confused on the proper way to set up my voicelive play with in-ears. I'm using a Shure PSM200 transmitter, and a Presonus 16.0.2 mixer. Should I continue to use a stereo pair from the VLP to the mixer? Or pass one of the xlr cables from the VLP through the transmitter to the mixer?
    I don't know a lot about these systems or terminology so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

KJD
  2. #2 by Darren Turner on 02-15-2018
    I just take a feed out of the headphone out and plug it straight into the transmitter.
  3. #3 by Misty Dake on 03-09-2018
    - Kole Dunn wrote View Post
    Hello,

I'm confused on the proper way to set up my voicelive play with in-ears. I'm using a Shure PSM200 transmitter, and a Presonus 16.0.2 mixer. Should I continue to use a stereo pair from the VLP to the mixer? Or pass one of the xlr cables from the VLP through the transmitter to the mixer?
    I don't know a lot about these systems or terminology so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

KJD
    Depending on your wireless system and overall setup, you have a few different options.
    1. Connect headphone out to wireless transmitter in. (If you want to hear all instruments, you would need to connect a line out from your sound board's main out to the Aux in on the VLP). 2. Single XLR out to wireless transmitter, then continue with XLR out from transmitter to soundboard.
    3. Stereo out from VLP, XLR from board to wireless transmitter. (This can allow you to monitor the main output and incorporate all of the other instruments in what you hear)
    4. USB out to transmitter.