Third Part Tool Sticky

1. #1 by Pat Murphy on 02-07-2018

Third Part Tool Sticky

Third Party Tools Sticky. Would it be possible to post a third Party Tools Sticky where third party developers that extend the usefulness of the X AIR so we don't have to search through the 27 pages of a 33 page thread to find the link?

Thanks, Pat
  2. #2 by Richard YClark on 02-07-2018
    +1

It would be useful if there was an XR Resources forum partition, as there is for the X32, to separate out all the Third Party apps and programming queries. Mods please.
  3. #3 by Paul Vannatto on 02-07-2018
    - Richard YClark wrote View Post
    +1

It would be useful if there was an XR Resources forum partition, as there is for the X32, to separate out all the Third Party apps and programming queries. Mods please.
    Yes I agree Richard. As a 3rd party developer myself, I've wanted this to happen for some time. There was discussion about it awhile ago and it somehow got waylay-ed. I'm not sure if I can do it myself, but will look into it.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  4. #4 by Pat Murphy on 02-08-2018
    Thanks Paul
  5. #5 by Paul Vannatto on 02-09-2018
    Hi Pat and Richard,

I have been successful in creating an X-Air 3rd Party Resources section (https://forum.musictri.be/forumdispl...arty-Resources) and have moved as much of the 3rd party resources as I could find. If I have missed any (Patrick has a lot of apps), let me know.

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  6. #6 by Patrick-Gilles Maillot on 02-09-2018
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Hi Pat and Richard,

I have been successful in creating an X-Air 3rd Party Resources section (https://forum.musictri.be/forumdispl...arty-Resources) and have moved as much of the 3rd party resources as I could find. If I have missed any (Patrick has a lot of apps), let me know.
    Not many for XAir (for lack of such unit). Maybe there should be a stickie for XAir apps, and another one for X32 apps? But I don't mind if both are joined.

-Patrick
  7. #7 by Michael Franzen on 02-09-2018
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Hi Pat and Richard,

If I have missed any (Patrick has a lot of apps), let me know.
    Hi Paul,

would you please move the following thread to the new section as well:

https://forum.musictri.be/showthread...g-nanoKontrol2

Thanks in advance

Michael Franzen
  8. #8 by Paul Vannatto on 02-09-2018
    Thanks Michael. I knew I would be missing some. We have a lot of 3rd party support, even things that I had totally forgot about, because they were buried. Hopefully this section will be kept clean for just these resources.

Paul Vannatto
  9. #9 by Paul Vannatto on 02-09-2018
    - Patrick-Gilles Maillot wrote View Post
    Not many for XAir (for lack of such unit). Maybe there should be a stickie for XAir apps, and another one for X32 apps? But I don't mind if both are joined.
    Patrick, I also created an X32 3rd Party Resources section (https://forum.musictri.be/forumdispl...arty-Resources) and moved as many of the resources as I could find. If I missed any of your apps, just send me the links to the threads and I move them.

Paul Vannatto
  10. #10 by Richard YClark on 02-09-2018
    Thanks very much Paul. This should make it a lot easier for us regular users of the Forums to find answers to user queries.