Can VL3X do this?

1. #1 by Mike Strauss on 3 Weeks Ago

Can VL3X do this?

I've been looking at the rig setups of folks online. I came across this one guy that used a Roland GR55. He had a function plugged into it that gave him some synthesized strings behind what he was playing on his guitar.

Does VL3X have a similar effect? If not would it be possible to include with a future firmware update? It sounds a little synthy, but it provides a pretty decent background effect for acoustic soloing.
  2. #2 by Robert Lofgren on 3 Weeks Ago
    I don't think so, but I suppose that you can dial up some pad'ish preset for your guitar (or even your voice) and put it into the looper that you then can jam over...

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

You can also search the knowledge base for more information.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-963-1300 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Musicmadmanharp on 3 Weeks Ago

Synth Voices

Nope it don't have midi strings or any [ midi ] voices period .

It does have a few cool sounds that are close though .

I use a Roland GR33 the predecessor of the GR55 .

No short cuts when it comes to synths .

EZ :

HR