Can VL3X do this?

1. #1 by Mike Strauss on 02-03-2018

Can VL3X do this?

I've been looking at the rig setups of folks online. I came across this one guy that used a Roland GR55. He had a function plugged into it that gave him some synthesized strings behind what he was playing on his guitar.

Does VL3X have a similar effect? If not would it be possible to include with a future firmware update? It sounds a little synthy, but it provides a pretty decent background effect for acoustic soloing.
  2. #2 by Robert Lofgren on 02-03-2018
    I don't think so, but I suppose that you can dial up some pad'ish preset for your guitar (or even your voice) and put it into the looper that you then can jam over...

__________________________________________________ _______________________

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Musicmadmanharp on 02-03-2018

Synth Voices

Nope it don't have midi strings or any [ midi ] voices period .

It does have a few cool sounds that are close though .

I use a Roland GR33 the predecessor of the GR55 .

No short cuts when it comes to synths .

EZ :

HR