VoiceLive Play on stage, not so much happy about it sorry :(

1. #1 by Vince Leger on 01-20-2018

VoiceLive Play on stage, not so much happy about it sorry :(

Hello
    I bought it for live, first I had to find a lot of informations here on the forum because there is no manual included, which is for the price of the machine not very cool.
    I have also a lot of issues on live, phase problem with stereo exit, volume issue with a lot of effects ("Disto" = larsen, "Talk mode" = larsen) etc
    The autotune has a latent period, small but annoying. Sometimes some artefacts with it, because you cannot choose exactly wich notes will be played (only tone and mode major/minor).
    It was for me a solution for control my voice easily, and it became a problem on stage.
    So, I'm thining about give it up, and I regret it because the product is solid and has a lot of good ideas, but too much issues with it on stage sorry.
  2. #2 by Cecilie Kaasgaard on 01-20-2018
    Hi Vince, all manuals are available online (less paper waste, easier to update with new features, etc!). Here's the one for VLP. I recommend going through it as I think it can solve a lot of your issues. Otherwise, give Support a shout as they can help too. Otherwise it really is a question of getting to know the machine and how to set it up live - it takes a bit of learning but it can be a great tool!

Cecilie Kaasgaard
    No longer work in support but I still know a bit about all this stuff!

Like me? Like my artist facebook-page!