M32 Aux Inputs 1 & 2 Not Routing/Unrouting

  1. #1 by David Cuellar on 01-18-2018
    David Cuellar's Avatar
    Posts: 4

    M32 Aux Inputs 1 & 2 Not Routing/Unrouting

    Hoping I can get some help with this.

    But the aux 1 & 2 inputs on our M32 are stuck being routed to the AES50-a connection. No matter what I select on the "Aux In Remap" page, they won't change. They keep the a01 and a02 on their scribble strips and nothing I plug into the local TRS inputs will come through. (Auxes 3-6 work just fine and will re-route just fine too.) We were on 3.07 fw version when I noticed. I updated to 3.08 hoping that might fix it but they are still stuck. I don't know if they ever functioned correctly because I never looked that close at them until recently, when we needed to use them.

    Any suggestions?

    FWIW, our M32 is plugged into our M32C via the AES50-a connection and our DL32 via the AES50-b.

    Thanks!


    David
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 01-18-2018
    Paul Vannatto's Avatar
    Posts: 9,820
    Hi David,

    Change the Aux In Remap assignment to "Aux Ins". Then go to Aux 1 source configuration and assign it to Aux 1 (It is probably assigned to A01). Finally go to Aux 2 source configuration and assign it to Aux 2.

    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

    For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

    You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.


    Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by David Cuellar on 01-18-2018
    David Cuellar's Avatar
    Posts: 4
    It was the Aux Source! I would have sworn I went through every setting on every page multiple times to find somewhere set the input/source. I have no idea how I missed that. But I did!

    Thanks so much Paul!


    David