Double Busing Issue - Charles Strickland

1. #11 by Paul Vannatto on 01-09-2018
    Hi Charles,

I'm kinda stumped as to why you are getting double channels. The routing of your scene and the channel assignments are correct. One thing to check. Unplug the kick mic from chan 17 (chan 1 on the second DL16), then talk into the Vocal 1 mic (chan 1). Are you still getting signal in chan 17?

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  2. #12 by Paul Vannatto on 01-09-2018
    Charles, one other thing to check. Make sure the first DL16 is in mode 1 and the second one is in mode 2 (Splitter LED is not lit).

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  3. #13 by Charles Strickland on 01-09-2018

and i thought it would be easy

1st dl 16 sn master lit and two green lights across top 2 and dl + 8 lit and one green light lit at top. all channels work and double on first dl secound dl gets sig on box but not desk. who knew this would be so much fun ,starting to miss my verona. thanks charles
  4. #14 by Paul Vannatto on 01-09-2018
    - Charles Strickland wrote View Post
    1st dl 16 sn master lit
    Charles, I bet that is your problem. You should make the M32 as the master clock (Setup, Global, Sychronization = Internal) and the first DL16 needs to be in mode 1 (sn master LED off) - see http://behringerwiki.music-group.com...guring_the_S16 (the S16 and DL16 are functionally the same). The sn master in the stagebox is meant for standalone operations (using just 2 DL16 together). Otherwise the console (M32) needs to be the master clock (or it does funny things).

Paul Vannatto
  5. #15 by Charles Strickland on 01-09-2018

paul is the man

guess whos on my christmas list this year? yep that would be you. if you ever need any thing in florida let me know. all is well and your the man ,thanks for all your help charles.
  6. #16 by Paul Vannatto on 01-09-2018
    - Charles Strickland wrote View Post
    if you ever need any thing in florida let me know.
    Hmm... after the last 3 weeks of brutal cold here in Southwestern Ontario (Canada), that would be very tempting to come down there for a visit. Anyways, glad we figured it out.

Paul Vannatto