Double Busing Issue - Charles Strickland

1. #1 by Charles Strickland on 01-08-2018

Double Busing Issue - Charles Strickland

M32-2-DL16 First DL set to snake master, Second DL set to plus 8. Board shows connected and linked ASE-50 inputs set to 1-32. Oh yes, CAT-5E cables. Input 1 shows signal on channel 1 and 17 on the board. All the channels are double busing like that. 16-21, 17-22, you get the picture. Made sure input sources on channel are not double bused. Have no idea what is going on-very new to digital world. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Charles
    Attached Files Attached Files

Last edited by Charles Strickland; 01-08-2018 at 07:02 PM.
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 01-08-2018
    Hi Charles,

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest you start off by uploading your scene file here so that we can have look and better advise. Here are the instructions to upload http://behringerwiki.music-group.com...s_to_the_forum

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Charles Strickland on 01-08-2018
    is this what your looking for ?
  4. #4 by Paul Vannatto on 01-08-2018
    Hi Charles,

Unfortunately there is no attached file. Try again

For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
  5. #5 by Charles Strickland on 01-08-2018

test file

how about now
  6. #6 by Paul Vannatto on 01-08-2018
    Hi Charles,

Yes a file is attached this time. Is there a reason why you only attached a routing snippet instead of a scene? That snippet only includes the Routing screens settings, but not the channel source assignments. So we are only seeing part of your setup. I would suggest you upload your scene file.

Are you wanting to remove the double assignments? If not, what is the issue you want corrected?

Paul Vannatto
  7. #7 by Charles Strickland on 01-08-2018
    yes, I want to undo the doubling of the channels. That was all I could figure out how to send, with no digital experience. I am going back and forth and reading the manual to figure out what I am doing. That is the first time I have even been to that part of the board. I will try to figure out how to save the scene. Thanks for your patience. -Charles
  8. #8 by Charles Strickland on 01-09-2018

scene test file

I believe this is the total scene for the board. Thanks for your help. - Charles
  9. #9 by Paul Vannatto on 01-09-2018
    Hi Charles,

That is the scene file. I've gone over it and can't figure why you would be getting double channel assignments.

How about your inter-connectivity mapping? Is it as follows ({A] and [B] are the AES50 ports)?
    M32 [A] <-> [A] DL16 [B] <-> [A] DL16

Paul Vannatto
  10. #10 by Charles Strickland on 01-09-2018

mapping

yes sir, that's the way i have it.