Why is this forum even here

1. #1 by Robert Viccica on 01-07-2018

Why is this forum even here

There doesn't seem to be anyone who knows any answers to peoples questions. I would at least expect easy questions to be answered. A useless forum. Disappointed.
  2. #2 by Paul Vannatto on 01-07-2018
    Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the Bugera section of the forum does not have a lot of activity at this point. Other sections such as the X32, X-Air, and TC Helicon products are very active. Since I don't have any Bugera products (and I'm not a guitarist), I wouldn't be of much help. I would suggest you contact CARE and ask those questions you had in your other post. Contact info is in my signature below.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  3. #3 by Robert Viccica on 01-09-2018
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the Bugera section of the forum does not have a lot of activity at this point. Other sections such as the X32, X-Air, and TC Helicon products are very active. Since I don't have any Bugera products (and I'm not a guitarist), I wouldn't be of much help. I would suggest you contact CARE and ask those questions you had in your other post. Contact info is in my signature below.
    Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to reply. Fortunately I got an answer on another forum. It was frustrating not to see anyone reply in all this time. Too bad this forum is quiet. I appreciate your suggestions for future question I may have.

thank you

Bob