Is it possible to switch presets Up and Down on the BLUE VLP using the Switch-3?

1. #1 by Natalia Bedfert on 01-05-2018

Is it possible to switch presets Up and Down on the BLUE VLP using the Switch-3?

Hello to all VLP users,

Can someone who owns the blue VLP (with the latest firmware update!) tell me if it's possible to switch presets Up and Down on the BLUE VLP using the Switch-3? I know itinially it wasn't possible but apparently there were many firmware updates since it came out.

I know you can do it on the VLP GTX as per the firmware build 1.2.10 Build 60:
    https://forum.musictri.be/showthread...-2-10-Build-60

Does it also apply to the blue VLP unit?
    I know you can assign PRESET UP/DWN functions to the Swtich-3 buttons on the VLP Acoustic and Electric as well (as per the manual).

I have the following setup:
    I play two different instruments depending on the song and I want to be able to switch presets up and down on the main blue VLP unit, positionned near my first instrument, and then go to my second instrument, where I will have the Switch-3, and switch presets up and down remotely via the switch. Is this possible?

I hope I won't have to buy the GTX or the Electric or the Acoustic version as I won't be using my guitar with the unit, I only need the vocal processing part, hence my interest in the blue VLP.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Natalia
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 01-10-2018
    Hey Natalia,
    Unfortunately this is not possible on VoiceLive Play. Someone asked me about this last week too though, so it's been logged as a feature request for a possible future update.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
    (Warranty Statement, TC Dealers, Service Centers)
  3. #3 by Phillip Vautour on 01-16-2018
    Natalia,

What I do with that unit is mark the presets I use as favourites.
    I then view favourites only, and can curse up and down my presets very quickly.
    I also tend to sequence them in the order we tend to play them.

It works for me, and will hopefully work for you until they can incorporate this feature set.

Cheers,

Phillip