Perform VG - assigning talk to Switch-6

1. #1 by Alan MacDonald on 12-26-2017

Perform VG - assigning talk to Switch-6

Anyone know how to assign the talk/tuner function to switch-6? The manual is not clear on how this is done.

Thanks,

Alan
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 01-10-2018
    Hey Allan,
    Oh snap you found a bug! Originally the Talk function was mapped by using the Mix button, but then we added Guitar Boost which uses the Mix button and overwrote that. We'll add Talk/Tuner mapping back in a new VoiceSupport build, I'll let you know when it's available. Sorry and thank you for pointing this out!

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
  3. #3 by Spencer Larsen on 02-06-2018
    Hi again Allan,
    I have a beta build that fixes this issue if you'd like to give it a shot. Our website is undergoing maintenance so this isn't available on VoiceSupport yet, but I've tested it out and it seems to work for me.
    So as you probably already know you can map Guitar Boost to a footswitch by holding a footswitch and pressing the Mix button. Now in this new build, you can enter the Talk/Tuner, hold a footswitch (that isn't mapped to Boost), and press the Mix button to exit the Talk/Tuner. That will map the footswitch to the Talk/Tuner! You'll see the difference is that Boost is white and Talk is red. Give it a try! Hopefully we can get this on our VoiceSupport server soon. Thanks again for pointing this error out.

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.