Harmony singer 2.. definite problems!

1. #1 by Allen Sweeney on 11-08-2017

Harmony singer 2.. definite problems!

I've owned 2 of the original harmony singers, great products! When they came out with the Harmony singer 2 w/no line signal adjustments, I was excited! I didn't care too much for the battery application, but ok. The first HS2 made a crazy stuttering horrible noise after a few songs! I changed everything from the cables to the adaptor, still there, the only way it would stop was to reset the unit, then it's only a matter of time before it's back again! Well crap, I thought maybe a defective unit ( it happens) I bought another one, did the same thing! So i bought another, ( that's right, we're up to 3 now!) All 3 units have the exact same problem!! C'mon TC, I believe in you guys, lets get this fixed and have another great product for all of us professional musicians who rely on those easy to use harmony boxes! So glad i didn't throw away my original Harmony singer... the show must go on!
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 11-08-2017
    Hi Allen,
    Really sorry to hear about your HS2 issues. We're currently working on identifying the cause of this issue. Can you please share info about your setup? What are you using for a power supply? What's your microphone? Where does the signal go after the pedal (pedals, mixer, PA)? Please help me help you Thanks!

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
    (Warranty Statement, TC Dealers, Service Centers)
  3. #3 by Allen Sweeney on 11-09-2017
    Hey Spencer,

I'm powering the HS2 with a 1spot adapter and it is running directly into a peavey powered mixer... This problem only happens with the HS2... the original harmony singer has no problems.. just fyi, I'm taking a trip out to sweetwater music in Indiana around January, I'll be returning all 3 HS2"s... but please let me know if you guys resolve this problem, I'm definitely on board with your products but can't keep getting embarrased by faulty equipment!

Thanks,
    Allen
  4. #4 by Allen Sweeney on 11-09-2017
    oops, forgot to tell you, I'm using a shure Beta 58 Mic
  5. #5 by Spencer Larsen on 11-27-2017
    Hi Allen,
    Thanks for your reply. I've created a space here where we can hopefully centralize discussion of this issue. Can you please review it, confirm how many pedals you're powering with your 1 Spot adapter, and reply there? Thank you very much!

Spencer Larsen
    Engineer, Testing
    TC-Helicon,
    MUSIC Group
    Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
    (Warranty Statement, TC Dealers, Service Centers)