Perform VK Newbie

1. #11 by Adriano Castaldini on 01-11-2018
    You rock!
    Thanks again for the extremely useful links!
  2. #12 by Cecilie Kaasgaard on 01-12-2018
    I try to

Now you get out there and make some rockin' music!

Cecilie Kaasgaard
    No longer work in support but I still know a bit about all this stuff!

Like me? Like my artist facebook-page!
  3. #13 by Adriano Castaldini on 03-10-2018
    Hi Cecilie, sorry for the disturb but I'm here again:
    Finally Perform VK arrived to me, and I tried immediately the MIDI Notes mode. I followed you reference page for harmony styles and led colors (HERE) where it says:
    Green dots, 8: MIDI-Notes
    Spaced: Notes Natural
    Closed: Notes tight

Well, the point is that turning the dial wheel I found one option only for 8 green lights, i.e. 8 green lights around the dial except for 12 o'clock. So I didn't find the "spaced" or "closed" options... Why?

Same thing for rainbow lights: one option only, not "spaced" vs "closed" options... Why?

Just one last question: holding down Reverb button and turning dial wheel the leds turn on clockwise 4 times with 4 different colors: 1st round is green, then white, then blue, then red... What does it mean?

Thanks a lot for your help.
  4. #14 by VoiceLiveEditor on 03-11-2018
    Hi

Please make sure that you have the latest firmware installed currently 1.2.02 build 132.

Reverb Colours, the individual colours indicate the actual reverb style, and the amount of the colour is the amount/level of the reverb.
    If memory serves (cyan=smooth plate, Blue = Snappy Room, Red = Music Club, Green=Soft Hall) I think when it is White this indicates a Beemed in Style/Effect.

The Harmony Colours should change as indicated, you will need to make sure that you have the latest firmware though, as I think additional functionality was added into the Harmony Section with this update.

5. #15 by Adriano Castaldini on 03-11-2018
    Thanks a lot. New firmware helps!
  6. #16 by Cecilie Kaasgaard on 03-12-2018
    Looks like you guys have it covered! I don't have access to a VK any longer so I can't really speak for any of the updates sorry. I'll just.. slowly back away and forget everything I ever knew

Cecilie Kaasgaard
    No longer work in support but I still know a bit about all this stuff!

Like me? Like my artist facebook-page!