Ip3000

1. #1 by Ryan Hammond on 10-04-2017

Ip3000

I just found an FCC filing of the iP3000 manual as well as cases for the iP3000!

https://fccid.io/QWHIP3000/User-Manu...1-3400934.html
    http://www.music-group.com/Categorie...000-PC/p/P0C9E

This is what I've been waiting for! I was like... wouldn't it be nice to have a higher power version of the iP2000 for larger bands and venues? Well, this would be it! 2000 watts of power (which is what you'd need for a full live band), light weight, line source technology for long throw and wide coverage. This is awesome!
  2. #2 by Roy Evans on 10-05-2017
    Fantastic find Ryan!

This is the answer to all our prayers... subs are now 2x12", and the towers have 3.5" drivers instead of 2.5", and there are now 2 1" tweeters rather than just the one. Only downside as far as I can see is the weight increase - now a whopping 51kg when assembled - which detracts from the portability somewhat.

Won't stop me wanting them though!
  3. #3 by Dawid Klein on 10-05-2017
    Does anyone know what will be the weight of sub and tower?
    Thanks
  4. #4 by Freddie Garcia on 10-07-2017
    It's already now featured on the Turbosound products page website. I'm curious on the price. I like that it has handles on the back of the columns. I'm not sure why it has rubber feet on the back of the base unless you prefer to store them on their backs? The increase in SPL with the larger mid/high drivers, double compression horn drivers, and double 12" sub is very nice. I'm very curious to hear these and also wonder what those metal looking plates are for on the side of the back of the base? Those plates could also just be a different kind of rubber feet.

Looks like those plates are to lock in a wheel castor board. Nice..

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/...nqc0007os02fa9

Last edited by Freddie Garcia; 10-08-2017 at 04:51 AM.
  5. #5 by Kev Tyler on 01-10-2018
    When is it due ?
  6. #6 by Kev Tyler on 01-13-2018
    Itís available now 1400 euros

In the big online stores.

https://www.musicstore.de/en_GB/EUR/...PAH0019475-000

Might just have to have one
  7. #7 by Greg Bass on 3 Weeks Ago

iP3000 - NO ULTRANET!!!

Seriously, no UltraNet on the iP3000? FAIL. Maybe they'll wise up on the next model.
  8. #8 by Kev Tyler on 2 Weeks Ago
    I donít understand Why is it a fail?

Surely most users of this type of pa will be happy to stand three feet away from it, and send this box a stereo signal via coax cable and that will be that? Can you elaborate please.

If there is a fail with all of these systems itís this, we all own loads of bass bins passive and active, yet to access the advantage of the column, we have to pay through the nose for another sub.

Look at the Maui 44, 2 grand and a grand for a 2 by 12 extension sub, crazy.

The Maui p900 4 grand.

IMHO The columns should be available to use with your sub of choice.

Kev
  9. #9 by Greg Bass on 2 Weeks Ago
    - Kev Tyler wrote View Post
    I don’t understand Why is it a fail?
    I'm full invested in the X32 / X-Air ecosystem with multiple mixers in each series and Turbo speakers. I frequently use Ultranet audio distribution. I was disappointed when the iP2000, the at the time flagship model, did not have Ultranet. I feel there is no excuse why the newest, largest and most expensive model fails to have Ultranet connectivity.

Last edited by Paul Vannatto; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:52 AM. Reason: fixed quote
  10. #10 by Freddie Garcia on 2 Weeks Ago
    - Kev Tyler wrote View Post
    I donít understand Why is it a fail?

Surely most users of this type of pa will be happy to stand three feet away from it, and send this box a stereo signal via coax cable and that will be that? Can you elaborate please.

If there is a fail with all of these systems itís this, we all own loads of bass bins passive and active, yet to access the advantage of the column, we have to pay through the nose for another sub.

Look at the Maui 44, 2 grand and a grand for a 2 by 12 extension sub, crazy.

The Maui p900 4 grand.

IMHO The columns should be available to use with your sub of choice.

Kev
    The column subs don't just produce sub bass, they also produce higher frequencies than what a more traditional stand alone subwoofer is designed to produce, so if you just used a stand alone subwoofer you would have a less balanced sound. The column and subwoofer would not be able to reproduce those missing frequencies efficiently, unless the column was redesigned with larger drivers and enclosure which then would be less mobile.