Guitar Passive line splitter , using Beringer Powerplay proxl headphone amplifier

1. #1 by sam_74176 on 09-13-2017

Guitar Passive line splitter , using Beringer Powerplay proxl headphone amplifier

Hi , thanks 4 having me here .
    i tried many line splitters , even a dedicated studio master Multi 3 to not much success . n dont get the desired signal strength , so finally thought of using the Beringer Guitar Passive line splitter , using Beringer Powerplay proxl headphone amplifier as a passive line splitter , please can any one give their technical opinions , to drive a TC electronics Voice live 2 , n other effects processors in stereo? will i damage the gear as its a head phone amp , will the impedence match ?? any feed back appreciated thanks sam
  2. #2 by Robert Lofgren on 09-13-2017
    My personal favorite is the Boss LS-2. If that one doesn't work, then nothing will...

I don't think that a headphone amp will work very well in this application.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator