Looking for new mains for our sanctuary.

1. #1 by David Mireles on 07-27-2017

Looking for new mains for our sanctuary.

Not sure if this is the right place to post, since I'm new to this forum. Ever since hearing just one iQ18b subwoofer in use in a small church I've been interested in getting some Turbosound PA equipment in our church for mains. Our sanctuary (starting from the end of our platform) is about 48 feet long, 60 feet wide & has about a 15 feet tall floor to ceiling (flat drop tile ceiling).
    Our budget is 10k including our soundboard, leaving about $7500 for mains. We do have a full band, praise singers & a choir & like the music to be powerful! So I was thinking 3 of the iQ15 mains & 3 iQ18b subs (under platform) would be good, but not having heard the iQ15s in use I don't know if that would be enough to cover a room that seats about 250. I would greatly appreciate any advice/feedback!
  2. #2 by Russell Alexander on 12-31-2017
    Iq series with a X32 or M32 would be a killer setup. I installed a system in a auditorium and it was amazing and in your budget. The system consisted of two iq18s and four iq15s on top with two iq10s for monitors and a X32 with a Midas DL16 stage box. A system like that would be more than adequate for the space you are describing.