Guitar und Looper Output

1. #1 by Harald Landsdorf on 03-22-2017

Guitar und Looper Output

Momentan ist es ja so, dass am VL3 Gitarre und Looper über den selben Output gehen.
    Wäre es denn seitens TC nicht denkbar, dass man mittels eines Updates in den Setup Einstellungen zusätzlich die Möglichkeit schafft, dass man das Gitarren Signal auf dem rechten Kanal und das Looper Signal auf dem linken Kanal getrennt ausgeben könnte?
  2. #2 by Spencer Larsen on 04-27-2017
    Are you using headphones? If not, one thing you could try is to remove the looper from the main mix, and in the headphone mix remove everything BUT the looper. Then you'd have a dedicated stereo looper output.
  3. #3 by Harald Landsdorf on 05-05-2017
    thanks... I will try sometimes whether this so functioned.

mein YouTube Channel HIER
    mein Forum HIER
  4. #4 by Aaron Soots on 07-14-2017
    @ Spencer Larsen This is what I am trying to do right now but not having any success. I have a VL3.

I imported my loops and they are attached to the guitar side. When I go turn down the main loop volume and go to headphone mixer area I turn everything down except for the looper and get no sound at all. When I turn up the guitar volume, there it is but obviously with the guitar as well. Not sure what I can do to fix this.

Am I missing something in settings? I have got the USB audio running throw the headphone out only currently. I use OnSong and play Pads or backing tracks from that with a split click and track(mostly just pads). What I am now trying to do is put some drum loops into the mix. I imported drum loops that are hard panned so they don't get in the way of the click and thought I could put it as a headphone only output so we can get the sound guys to do their stuff routing to our separate in-ear system. But all I can do right now is get it mixed with my headphone guitar output.

I am sure I am missing something here. I tried doing the file naming thing with AUX in the name instead of GTR/VOC and that didn't work... Any suggestions or help would be amazing.

I know this has been talked about elsewhere in the forum but it would be amazing for standard VoiceLive 3 users to have the 1/4" Guitar Outputs be used for a dedicated AUX, USB and Looper outputs. That way we could still use the onboard headphone output for it's intended use and have better sound quality. That really is the only thing missing for me on this unit these days.

Any help would be great!