VoiceJam Studio - FX Don't Work?

1. #1 by Statice on 02-11-2016

VoiceJam Studio - FX Don't Work?

Hello! I have been using VoiceJam Studio for some time now, and it has been okay but after the most recent IOS update the FX stopped working completely. Whenever I change my FX from Dry to anything else, I don't hear anything! I purchased the Voice Rack FX app but the VoiceJam app does not recognize that it has been purchased! TC Helicon needs to do something about this!

I have a 3rd Generation ipad mini, and I use the irig pre XLR mirophone interface to connect a condenser mic (Behringer C-1).

PLEASE HELP! I AM DESPERATE!
  2. #2 by Marcelo Vieira on 02-16-2016

Exactly the same for me on an Ipad Mini 4 IOS 9.2.1

Very disappointed.. When I connect the headphones i hear a loud noise and it crashes..
  3. #3 by GEORGE A PRETYMAN on 02-17-2016

Same with me please help me mine is an ipad mini A1454 IOS 9.2.1
  4. #4 by Robert Rinaldi on 02-19-2016

Our developers are working on a fix for this issue. We will let you know as soon as it is available. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
  5. #5 by Emarehi “D3stiny78” Oherein on 02-20-2016

I currently have the same issue after the last update the app completely crashes as soon as i plug in my headphones. I at first thought that it could be my mic but tested it on apps such as loopy and some other recording apps and it seems to be working just fine. Please find a way to fix this soon would really like to use the app asap as it is stalling my productions
  6. #6 by Carlos Machin on 02-20-2016

I have the same problem. Since installing the program effects can not hear . Buy the upgrade nor was lucky . I have a ipad 3 64 gb. Please tell me a solution. I bought the program precisely because the effects and not have them.

7. #7 by Statice on 02-28-2016

The app is working again! Thank you so much TC Helicon! You guys are the best!
  8. #8 by Robert Rinaldi on 03-03-2016

Glad your problems seem to be fixed. We pushed out the update as quickly as we could! Happy looping