VoiceJam Studio vs VoiceRack FX

1. #1 by Whirli on 12-30-2014

VoiceJam Studio vs VoiceRack FX

Does VoiceRack FX have any features that are not already part of VoiceJam Studio?
  2. #2 by Gary on 04-25-2015
    I'm wondering the same. I am using Auria to record but wnt to use voicejams fx presets.
  3. #3 by sam_74176 on 04-24-2016

same here ,

Does VoiceRack FX have any features that are not already part of VoiceJam Studio?

thanks sm
  4. #4 by Matt Connell on 05-04-2016

yes same. While all the 50 initial FX presets are the same between the 2 apps, Voice Rack: FX gives you control over parameters within each preset so you can customize the sound. Also, VRFX has more flexibility when used with Audiobus for app-to-app audio and can be loaded as an Audio Unit Plugin with any AU supporting iOS DAW.
  5. #5 by sam_74176 on 05-04-2016

FX gives you control over parameters within each preset so you can customize the sound , should have been there in VoiceJam Studio too as well , but , well thanks anyway sm
  6. #6 by Matt Connell on 05-05-2016

Thanks for the feedback Sam. To clarify, because VRFX can be loaded directly into VoiceJam Studio you in fact can have this ability within the app. Admittedly, it comes at an added cost, but for the small prices that get charged for these iOS app, we feel it's a reasonable way of delivering things here and gives you the added flexibility to use VRFX within other audio apps. It also helps us keep VoiceJam Studio cost down for the loopers who aren't as concerned with be able to edit the FX.
  7. #7 by sam_74176 on 05-06-2016

answers my questain, thanks sam