Wireless noise

1. #1 by John Whalley on 06-21-2016

Wireless noise

Hi - when I plug in my Alesis wireless system I get a noticeable amount of noise from my BXD12 combo. I don't get this with any other amps that I use. Any suggestions as to why this is or how it can be solved?

Thanks
  2. #2 by John Whalley on 07-09-2016
    Anyone??????
  3. #3 by Robert Lofgren on 07-09-2016
    What alesis wireless?

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

You can also search the knowledge base for more information.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-963-1300 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  4. #4 by John Whalley on 07-10-2016
  5. #5 by Robert Lofgren on 07-10-2016
    Wow, 15ms latency?!

I have never seen that device. Does it make that noice when the receiver is turned off.

Is there any difference if the transmitter is turned on also?

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

You can also search the knowledge base for more information.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-963-1300 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE support via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Robert Lofgren
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  6. #6 by John Whalley on 07-26-2016
    No noise when switched off - noise when the receiver is switched on.

To be honest I've ditched it now as I've tried using it with a noise gate and the signal has to be cut so much that it's really unusable, also with the input gain dialled back and master turned up but still no use.