XR18 Scene storage and recall

1. #11 by Paul Vannatto on 03-21-2016
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for the bug report (and that definitely seems like a bug). I'm doing the finishing touch of an update that includes the new Update tidbit command that will allow multiple snapshot changes using tidbits. I'll definitely look into the headamp linking of ch 1 and 11 and fix.

Regarding the OSC command for headamps on Aux channel, the command (according to the latest parameters.txt from Behringer) is:
    /headamp/17/gain
    /headamp/18/gain
    (since they are linked only one command is required)
    These are in reality digital trims (-12 to +20 db), since there are no preamp stages on the Aux.

By the way, Live Toolbox has become very popular in the last month with over 300 downloads per week. That is in contrast to 30-50 per week previously. Many thanks for everyone's support. I'd love to hear of how it is being used and how it can be enhanced/improved.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator
  2. #12 by Dave Meadowcroft on 03-21-2016
    - Paul Vannatto wrote View Post
    Regarding the OSC command for headamps on Aux channel, the command (according to the latest parameters.txt from Behringer) is:
    /headamp/17/gain
    /headamp/18/gain
    (since they are linked only one command is required)
    Hi Paul,

It's just 17 for the XR18 I believe. 18 - 24 are marked as not for XR18 they are for (including 17) the 8 line inputs on XR12 & 16.
  3. #13 by Paul Vannatto on 03-21-2016
    Thanks Dave for that clarification.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    For additional help please refer to the X32 wiki pages for updated and current documentation about the X32.

For official technical and warranty support for your product you should contact the support team through their CARE department. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe.

You can also contact CARE via email at CARECREA@music-group.com. They strive to respond to emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours, but please be patient if it takes longer due to the volume of emails they receive.

Paul Vannatto
    Volunteer Forum Community Moderator